- We care about your right to privacy and to protection of you personal data, appertained to you by GDPR
- The administrator of your personal data is IFS Polska Sp. z o.o. with registered address ul. Aleksandra Łaszcza 21, 22-650 Łaszczów
When using our website www.ifspolska.pl User can be asked for chosen pieces of their personal data e.g. when filling in a contact form, an application, booking form or order form. All the inserted personal data are processed in the way compliant with relevant requirements of Polish law.
Administrator informs that revealing personal data is voluntary however it is necessary for using our website in a right way.
Purpose of data collection
The aim of personal data processing is e.g. to send information of commercial nature, to realise orders, to book and to maintain contact with persons who via our webpage contacted Administrator. Legal foundation for personal data processing is the sending of form contained on website : www.ifspolska.pl .
Administrator refers also to the legally justified interest which is to collect statistical data and to analyse its Internet site traffic. Profiling is used by Google Analytics. I case of objection against profiling we kindly ask you to accordingly optimise your browser.
What is the period of data processing
Your personal data will be archived for the period of business operation of our company.
Administrator informs that User has the right to access their personal data as well as to update and remove data, to restrict processing , to object the processing and to lodge the complaint to supervisory entity.
1. Service does not automatically collect any information apart from information included in cookie files.
2. Cookies are information technology data, especially the text files, which are collected on Service end User device and are dedicated for use of Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of Website, from which they are derived, the period of their storage on end device and a unique number.
3. Entity which places cookies on end-user device and having access to them is the operator of IFS Polska Service with registered address: ul. Aleksandra Łaszcza 21, 22-650 Łaszczów.
4. Cookies are used in order to:
a) adjust content of Service websites to User preferences and to optimise the use of Internet sites; especially, these files enable the recognition of Service User device and display the Website in a right way to adjust to User individual needs;
b) make statistic analyses which help to understand the way Service Users use the Website and make it possible to improve its structure and content;c) maintain Service User’s session (after logging in) so that they do not need to repeatedly type in their login and password on every subsite of the Service.
5. In Service there are two types of cookie files used:
“session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on end user device till the time of logging out, leaving the website or turning of the Internet browser programme. Persistent cookies are stored on end user device for the period specified by cookies’ parameters or till their removal by User.
6. Our Service uses the following cookie types:
- indispensable cookies, enabling the use of services available within Service e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within Service;
- cookies used for protection e.g. used for detection of abuse in authentication process within Service;
- performance cookies enabling collection of information on the way of use of Service websites;
- functionality cookies enabling recording of settings chosen by User and personalisation of User interface e.g. within a language or a region User comes from, the size of font, Website display etc.;
- advertising cookies enabling delivery of advertising content better suited to User’s interests.
7. In many cases software used for browsing Websites by default allows storage of cookies in end user device. Servcie users can change setting related to cookies any time. The settings can be changed especially in the way which blocks automatic setting of cookies in Internet browser settings or in the way that Service User is informed about cookie placement on their devices each time. Detailed information on possibilities and ways of cookie files setting is available in Internet browser setting.
8. Cookies can be placed on Internet Service end user device and used by advertisers and partners cooperating with Service operator.
9. For more information on cookies go to section “Help” in Internet browser menu or to:
Editing: IAB Polska
How to disable cookies in browser?
How to remove cookies from chosen Internet browsers: